For the month of December The Sartell Group has earned the following opportunity to promote their company on Supplier-Connection (they supply all marketing materials, graphics, etc.):
- Company logo prominently displayed under The Supplier Spotlight banner on the Get Connected page.
- A 200 word description of their business posted on the Get Connected home page under their logo.
- The option of writing an article on the winning idea, explaining the value it brought to the company.
- A link to their website, Facebook page, Twitter account, company blog(s), etc.
- A link to an online sales presentation with audio
- Link(s) to product videos, commercials, and/or their YouTube channel
- Posted links to white papers they might have written
- A link for interested Member Partners or SBE Suppliers to schedule an online sales meeting,
- An email gets sent to all registered buyers from the 9-Member Partners promoting the winner
- If The Sartell Group can attribute any new customer order to this promotion I’ll follow up by interviewing their Director of Sales, Mary Jacobs and post the interview on The SBE Lifer blog.
And, by now, I hope you know the best thing about The Supplier Spotlight contest is it starts all over again on December 1st. And with 12 Member Partners, including three new Fortune 500’s joining Thanksgiving week (John Deere, Office Depot & Kellogg’s), site traffic The Supplier Spotlight traffic increasing to over 775 views & votes, Supplier-Connection is where all SBEs who sell to the Fortune 500 should want to be seen.
Every month this marketing opportunity grows in value. So review all aspects of how you run your business. Review the innovations you’re employing that have made a difference in your performance? Write them up and email the best ones to me no later than end of business Wednesday, December 7th. Send them to email@example.com and qualify for December’s contest and GET IN THE GAME. (For details on how the Supplier Spotlight works click here.)
Most SBEs intend to submit an entry, but don’t get to it. Meanwhile, every month some other company gets promoted to the growing number of buyers and small business enterprises (SBEs).
Resolve in your own hearts and minds to put this at the top of your To-Do list and just get it done!
Remember… You can’t advertise on the Supplier-Connection portal for any amount of money.
No you can not.
The only thing we’ll accept is your best ideas.
Godspeed and may the best idea win!
Social Media Director & Small Business Advocate, Supplier-Connection
Managing Director, The Allasso Group, LLC
The contest is available only to businesses that qualify as a U.S.-based Small Business, that have registered on www.supplier-connection.net, and have completed their Supplier Application. Go to www.supplier-connection.net for more details on the initiative.
CLICK HERE to JOIN THE SUPPLIER CONNECTION DISCUSSION GROUP on LinkedIn
CLICK HERE to SIGN UP for my Twitter feed – http://twitter.com/dnagallo
CLICK HERE to READ how a sales process called Decision MAPping increased win-rates up to 78% on The SBE Lifer
CLICK HERE to CONNECT with the Supplier-Connection community on Facebook – All Likes are encouraged & appreciated!
CLICK HERE to go to Supplier Connection and visit the updated GET CONNECTED page to:
- Download the Presentation and the Q&A session from the 1st Webinar.
- Download the Presentation from the 2nd Webinar.
- Read the profile of this month’s winner of The Supplier Spotlight contest.